Monday, December 15, 2008

BACK IN THE SWANG OF THANGS



I always knew this time would come. My amazing cousin Craig has continually encouraged me to update my blog. Well here is a small step in that direction. I first posted some stuff on here with the help of my multi-talented brother Patrick Stephens. Well, he is my brother from another mother. And he actually did all the work setting up my blog. We did that back in August. And since then my blog has lain dormant. I made it through another semester of nursing school at Tenn. State University and now I will try to blog it up, so you can maybe see some of what is happening with your friend Joshree. (This is me with my nephew William. He's so good lookin'!)

1 comment:

Craig Lifferth said...

I've been too busy to update mine but I will this week. Nice to see your blog updated with pics. I can't help but love this cousin.