Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lay off me, I'M STARVING!!!


My lovely niece Amanda came to visit and I took her to all my favorite places to eat goodies. Of course, I probably helped her (and I) gain like 5 lbs over that week. This is me enjoying a honey bun from the Donut Den which is close to my church building. I call it a honey bun because that was the generic name for this pastry back in middle school. I asked if they would heat it up for me, and they obliged. I love how this picture shows the sheer pleasure on my face while I have honey bun all up in my gullet. I love food. I love it so much, I plan and strategize on how I can eat all the amazing things I wanna eat over the coming weeks. I set goals for what I want in my belly...there's something wrong with that!

4 comments:

chris and julie said...

Since when do you get a blog??? Its cool!

Amanda and Michelle said...

I freaking love the donut den!

Craig Lifferth said...

I say let them eat cake!

Blake said...

finally an outlet for my josh-obsessed news needs... thanks for the update buddy